Hello and thanks for your support.
I am planing to visit Naples for a week next december - january. And I’d like to visit the Amalfi coast just for 1 day. After searching for info, and reading many travel blogs, this is my suggested itinerary :
- Naples >> Sorrento (Circumvesubiana, 1h. 8min - 6€-10€)
- Sorrento >> Positano (Bus COSTIERASITA – 10€ - 40’)
- Positano >> Amalfi (Bus COSTIERASITA - 30’)
- Amalfi >> Salerno (45’) (enjoy Lucci d’Artista)
- Salerno >> Naples (Trenitalia - 40’) (5€-10€)
What is your opinion? Is it ok? Any changes you would make?