Suggestions for proposal

Hello,

I’m travelling to Naples in October with my girlfriend and planning on asking her to marry me.

I can’t decide what’s the best way to do it or how best to arrange it in the area, but I would welcome any recommendations on where and how. Would be looking somewhere quiet and romantic to make it special for us and also a way to record/take photos of the moment without ruining the surprise.

I was looking at the villas in Ravello as a possible option but not sure how best to get there and what it would cost, or if there are any rules in the locations that proposals must be booked etc.

I would also take any recommendations on how to book a photographer or if it’s OK to setup a tripod to do it ourselves as we’ll being doing a bit of that on our trip anyway. Recommendations on where to get flowers and somewhere nice locally to get a celebration dinner/drink too. Somewhere with music would be nice too, but I would be on a very limited budget so the main thing would be the right location.

I don’t know a lot about the other surrounding areas eg. Ischia, Posipillo or Capri for getting down on one knee and popping the question but all ideas are welcome.